Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Iceland Embassy

ENG: Today I have been to the Embassy of Iceland in Brussels. I discussed the Iceland trek expedition's goals with His Excellency Thórir Ibsen and his counselor for Education and culture. The ambassador finds the expedition very challenging and also likes the idea of linking the expedition to education. He advised me to work thoroughly on the idea of the photo exhibition I'd like to set-up, which I call "The dark side of Iceland". I was given a contact of a geologist who could be interested to help me with info about the Icelandic geology.

FRA: Aujourd'hui, j'ai rendu visite à Son excellence Thórir Ibsen, le nouvel ambassadeur d'Islande à Bruxelles. Je lui ai décrit mes idées et les buts du projet Iceland Trek. La présence du conseiller pour l'éducation et la culture m'a également permis de parler du projet éducatif et de l'expo photo "The dark side of Iceland" que je voudrais réaliser. L'ambassadeur comprend les challenges auxquels je vais me confronter et il a apprécié les projets liés à l'expédition. On m'a donné le contact d'un géologue Islandais qui pourrait être intéresser à m'aider pour la partie information sur la spécificité géologique du pays volcanique.

NL: Te vertalen.

1 comment:

Andy said...

i experienced been offered a get in touch with of the geologist who might be fascinated to assist me with data concerning the Icelandic
When we play the WOW, we need to try get the Cheap WOW Gold,thst's to say, spend less money, do we have any good way to buy wow gold cheap from trust friends or some way else? When we have that we can play the game becomes more quickly and update the levels more easy.